Thursday 6 November 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment
3. I gave myself a 3 because i feel that iam trying my best in media and my objective is to come out of the lesson and have had learnt something new.

Effort
2. I gave myself a 2 becuase i contribute in class and as much as possible & i work well in group tasks that are set to me. I give my opinions and thoughts in these tasks.
Punctuality

Submission and quality of homework
2. I gave my self a 2 because i always complete my homework and hand it on the deadline. The quality of my work is good but i feel that it can be much better.

Ability to work independently
2. I gave my self a 2 becuase i feel that i work efficiently independently but i do sometimes need assitant from fellow peers.

Quality of writing
3. I attempt to use all the media language terms but still need to understand them clearly. I do have good English grammar so that is something i feel i do well.

Organisation of Media folder
1. I place my media sheets in seperate folders, one for Ms Holliday and the other for Ms Jones. I have all the sheets so when i have to go back and revise from them, i will know where to find them.

Oral contributions in class
3. I do contribute in lessons orally but i feel that i can say much more. Giving more opinions on topics is what i have to progress on .

Punctuality
2. I gave my self a 2 because i arrive to lesson on time and attend every lesson however on some occasions my punctuality has been not excellent.

www.

I have organised my media folder well so that it is easy for me to look for something
Understand the difference between Broadcasting, Print and E-Media.
Put all my effort in homeworks and assigements.

EBI.
Read through my notes in free time for revision
Contribute more in class
Work the best to my ability

No comments: